Tuesday 21 February 2017

HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING




With slow voice direct to heart
have to say something
have to say something to someone.


A world which i see,that i saw with you
who always lived in my dream
stretched transparent beauty inside me 
but now its you, bitter truth in front of me 
how imagine this world?
that i saw with you.


Going to forest, moving here and there
roaming everywhere aimlessly
even the suns rays not followed me
in heavy fog, a cold shadow 
didn't alter me 
but now its you, cover me in arm of love 
suddenly sun's rays fast on me



Love my dream,love my dream
dream also moving around you as my dream
wonder to see and me
no one else you as my dream

Everywhere only you 
what i see, what i say
i want to ask you about my love's life 
but i can't understand 
how i say my feelings to you.

With slow voice direct to heart
have to say something
have to say something to someone


        written by:- vikash kumar

No comments:

Post a Comment